You’re invited to join the 20th Anniversary Run for City Year team at this year’s Philadelphia Marathon, Half Marathon and 8K races on November 18 and 19!
City Year Philadelphia will cover the cost of race registration for all official Run for City Year runners. To register, click here.
Each runner will receive:
- Complementary registration for either the Full Marathon, Half Marathon or 8K races.
- Personalized online fundraising page
- Regular newsletter containing fundraising and running tips
- Connection to other runners via private Facebook Group
- Free pasta dinner for all Run for City Year runners
- Unique Run for City Year City Year swag
The fundraising minimum for both the half and full marathon races is $1,000 per runner and $500 for the 8K race. All money raised supports the work of more than 200 City Year AmeriCorps Members who are serving nearly 12,000 students in 18 schools throughout Philadelphia each year. To learn more check our our blog!
Questions? Please contact Jason Bodman, Individual Giving Manager for City Year Philadelphia at firstname.lastname@example.org.