With your help as a volunteer, we can assure that vital funds will be directed to City Year’s mission to ensure that all Providence students graduate on time and on track. Since its inception in 1999, the tournament has raised over $18 million dollars to donate to local charities like City Year. The tournament will take place June 26-28, 2016 at the Rhode Island Country Club.
Each volunteer receives a complete volunteer package (valued at more than $130) that includes:
• The opportunity to get up close to some of today’s top PGA TOUR players
• One (1) three-day Volunteer Badge (may be used when you are not working so you can enjoy the tournament!)
• Two (2) Good-Any-Day tickets for guest use Monday or Tuesday* (Sunday is free for everyone)
• Admission for two (2) to the volunteer appreciation event
• One (1) polo shirt with tournament logo
• One (1) hat with tournament logo
• Breakfast and lunch provided while volunteering
Help us save money by paying the volunteer fee of $35! If you are unable to pay, please use the code volcvs2016 during registration.
Sign up for the tournament here by June 19th!
During the registration process you will be asked to select the charity organization you are volunteering on behalf of. You can volunteer for Marshal (Arthritis Foundation & Children's Wishes), On Course Scoring (Bradley Hospital) or Standard Bearer (Button Hole) Committees. On the next page of the registration website, you must write in that you are volunteering on behalf of City Year Providence in order for us to get credit.
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Zoll at email@example.com or 401-454-3754.