Thursday May 5, 2016
6.00pm – Cocktails and Reception
7.00pm – Dinner and Program
The Westin Seattle
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I stay?
- The Westin Seattle offers Ripples of Hope guests a discounted room rate. Please contact Elisabeth Hamon for more information and to book a room.
What should I wear to Ripples of Hope?
- Ripples of Hope is a celebratory event and we ask that attendees wear business or festive cocktail attire.
How can I buy a ticket?
- Please click here to purchase your ticket today.
Where should I park?
- The Westin Seattle offers both valet and self-park options in a conveniently adjacent garage. Click here for rates and details.
What are my dinner entree choices? How do I choose?
- There will be three entree choices to choose from at Ripples of Hope:
- Beef: Pan seared sirloin steak with chickpea and pancetta ragout, shallot jam, roasted carrot and basil puree, baby spring vegetables and merlot demi-glace
- Fish: Tomato & fennel crusted arctic char with green beans & caramelized shallots, and lemon thyme butter sauce
- Vegetarian (Vegan): Grilled tofu and spinach kofta with makhani sauce and basmati rice
- You will select your entree on the same form used to purchase your ticket.
- If you have questions or need to change your entree choice please email Minerva Humphrie.
Who should I notify about food allergies?
- As you purchase your tickets, please communicate any special food allergies or preferences, including vegetarians, vegans, and those with special allergies and intolerances. Please email Minerva Humphrie for support or details.
What are other ways I can support Ripples of Hope?